The Christmas season is marked by lights – bright, decorative, colorful, festive lights. But the lights are only seen at night – when it’s dark. You might even say – the lights are beautiful because of the darkness. But when there is darkness in our lives, light is not just something festive – it’s something necessary. At Christmas – we celebrate the power of this truth – that God’s light changes everything. Jesus, the light of the world has come; darkness is defeated – and ALL IS BRIGHT!
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AT CENTERPOINT THIS CHRISTMAS?
Centerpoint Church is a warm and welcoming place for everyone! It is our hope that you will encounter a life changing connection this year as you join us for our ALL IS BRIGHT Christmas experience. We love to celebrate and have a good time, so you can expect this experience to be inspiring, fun and powerful. Come ready to be moved by the love, hope, freedom and peace that the birth of Jesus brings! Grab your family and friends and come as you are to celebrate with us!
- Choose any one of the 8 services (Sunday, 22nd: 9, 11am, 4 & 6pm & Tuesday, 24th: 12, 2, 4 & 6pm)! They will each be the same great experience no matter when you come.
- Doors will open 15 minutes prior to each service.
- The service will be approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- There will not be Saturday experiences on the 21st or 28th
ASL INTERPRETED SERVICES
If you or someone you know is a part of the deaf and/or hard of hearing community please invite them to be blessed at one of the following services:
- Sunday, December 22nd at 9AM
- Tuesday, December 24th at 12PM
- Kids, birth – 5 years old, will have a safe, fun, and inspiring time at CP Kids. There is age appropriate worship and teaching, as well as fun for your children to encounter the love and joy of the Lord. We also welcome children with special needs through Imagineers, our integrative special needs ministry.
- CP Kids check in is available 15 minutes before each service.
- Middle and High School students will be joining the adults in the Worship Center for our Christmas celebration.
- During regular weekend experiences, CP Youth has weekend services on Saturdays at 6pm, and Sundays at 9 and 10:30 am, as well mid-week services for Middle Schoolers on Tuesdays at 6:30 pm, and High Schoolers on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm.
- CP Youth will be taking a break from its normal schedule starting the weekend before Christmas through the weekend after New Years. Normal schedule resumes Tuesday, January 7th for Middle School mid-week services and Wednesday January 8th for High School mid-week services .
- We love to help you make memories, so there will be many opportunities to take pictures with your family all over our campus.
- Horse carriage rides
- Complementary Christmasy donuts
- Hot cocoa & coffee on the patio after every service
HOW CAN I HELP?
You can be a part of what the Lord is doing in and through Centerpoint this Christmas by serving on a team! Click on the button below to sign up.
SPREAD THE WORD!
Research says it takes 7 times for someone to see something before they make a decision to act. This Christmas, we want as many people to experience a life changing connection with Christ as possible so let’s get the word out! Use the power of social media to share your personal story of life changing connections at Centerpoint Church and invite others to join you! A personal invitation from you is best, so be a bringer!
To download any of the graphics below, right-click on it, and then select “Download image” or “Save image as…”. On a device, press on hold on the image and select “Download image”.
Another way to share is to let your Facebook friends know you are going to celebrate Christmas at Centerpoint is by sharing the Facebook event by clicking the button below!